Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Addison + Three Months

This morning of snuggles left me craving the baby cuddles.
Photobucket
We all just adored her, really, that morning.
Photobucket
(which how could you anything but adore this nugget)
Photobucket
I just might have made up some excuses to change positions, 
just to scoop up the little sweetness every time I could. 
Photobucket
But I definitely wasn't the only one.
Photobucket
Lovely Addison has her momma and daddy twisted, curled, permanently glued around a pinkie.
Photobucket
And with those eyes, those cheeks, those rolls,
Photobucket
I'm guessing blog world might be victim now as well. 
Photobucket
See,
really,
Photobucket
that's how it should be.


Amber, Josh, 
precious Addison,
I loved our beautiful cloudy morning together.
Photobucket
Looking forward to more of Addison on the blog in the upcoming months!


To keep up with this nugget's milestones, gallery additions and photography specials, follow the link found here to "Like" us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment