Monday, July 2, 2012

Cassie + Family {Preview}

This venture of vulnerability,
the adventure of sharing my love for photography with others
was started with sister shoot 
July one year ago. 

And, 
looking back,
wow.
I can't express how thankful I am for each experience,
each family that has let me into their life,
shared their moments with me,
their memories.
It's so exciting to dream of what's to come.
Photobucket 

But today, 
for now,
Photobucket
you should know,
I really love the morning sun
Photobucket
and the warm Kansas summers.
Photobucket

And goodness, 
anyone who knows me knows how much I love my own sisters.
Photobucket

So,
Photobucket
a sister shoot 
Photobucket
on an early summer morning?

Just the best.

To keep up with this shoot, gallery additions and more, 
"Like" our page on Facebook by following the link found here.






No comments:

Post a Comment